Jay-z breaks down in tears - O.A.P

O.A.P

Bringing to you Educational products, fresh discoveries,Technology, Health and Science update....no gossip(J.K)

Hot

Friday, September 8, 2017

Jay-z breaks down in tears

One of the news that sky rocketed Jay-z 4:44 was the revelation of his mother's sex orientation, the mom who has been silent for a while has finally spoke out, she said, "Me and my son, we share a lot of information," Gloria explained during her intimate hour-plus interview which aired on Tuesday.
"I was sitting there and I was telling him one day, I just finally started telling him who I was. 'Besides your mother, this is the person that I am, you know? This is the life that I live.' He actually started tearing, because he was like, 'That had to be a horrible life, Ma'. And I was like, 'My life was never horrible, it was just different'. So that made him want to do a song about it."
She continued: "I don’t hide who I am… I’m tired of all the mystery. Now it’s time for me to be live my life and be happy, be free."
Gloria's revelation inspired Jay-Z to want to do a song about her struggles and this eventually led to the track Smile off his latest LP.  
In it, he rapped: "Mama had four kids but she's a lesbian/Had to pretend so long, that she's a thespian/Don't matter to me if it's a him or her / I just want to see you smile through all the hate."
He also explained how his mother turned to substances to cope with the stigma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot